At 715am, just after his wake up feed and just before he went back to sleep, we had an impromptu ‘convo’ with our son, basically gimmerish sounds and I thought it would be funny to have a record of some of Nat’s quirks at 15 weeks/3.5 months.
From day 1, he takes everything and anything – breast, bottle etc. Am excited to see how he takes to semi-solids and solids eventually. We have quite a greedy boy!
- Loves to ‘talk’ (since 2mths+) – time to eat, talk… time to sleep, still talking. Our new nickname for him is gigglypuff for obvious reasons haha
- Can be very focused when starring at his cards, books etc.
- Prefers reading to exercising i.e. tummytime and finger-gripping toys but we still incorporate time for both in his daily routine
- Likes soaking/chillaxing in his bath tub, very strong kicks too
- He’s quite a vainpot – always smiling/laughing when we dress him up
He LOVES sleeping on his side during naps and in his car seat…
And… this is his weirdest yet…
In an event of a sudden awakening or if he’s overstimulated, he falls back to sleep best only when we ‘smack’ and ‘shake’ his butt. It’s now a household catch phrase – smack & shake.
Yup, Nat has some very strange habits and we love him so.